I see

George Miley said :
 "Since
      * there is a God
      * He created all things and has all power, and
      * He has promised and is faithful to his promises;
 Therefore,
      * No matter how impossible something looks or what other people say or think, nothing is impossible for God".

I look around me.  What do I see?

I see brokenness...corruption...sickness...injustice...poverty...disorder...death...colossal challenges...distances too great...barriers too high...hostilities too entrenched...egoism too prevalent...

And yet,

there is a God.

A God who has said that He will do as He has promised.
    that His glory will be displayed.
    that His light will shine in the darkness.
    that His glory and strength are manifest in our weakness.
    that we will be witnesses of all these things.
    that there will be worshippers from every tongue, tribe and nation.
    that He will reign forever enthroned by the praises of His people.

So by faith in this God, i carry on, move forward, not looking back, not fearing, never discouraged in doing good in the name of this God, my King.  I see.

"Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God has power to do what he had promised". Rom 4:21

Comments

  1. Your triumphant faith is such an encouragement! I am blessed for having read your words. You are on the cutting edge of what it means to live and work in faithful dependence upon God, and I know it has not been easy for you to be able to write those words. God will honor your faith and trust in Him in the midst of such hardships. I pray for those in DRC daily.

    The Lord bless you and keep you,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts