ENOUGH


"Enough "
        … a word that has been rattling in my brain for the last few weeks.  

     Enough trying to live up to my own impossible standards
           Enough fear of failing
               Enough guilt.  Enough shame
                       Enough dissatisfaction

And then comes the realization, the dawning

            God is ENOUGH




Seriously though, how could I be so slow to grasp that  
    not just that God gives me enough 
    but that 
                  He Himself is enough.

    Enough for me in every circumstance of life
                          in each stage of life
                             in my life here or my life there
                                  wherever "there" might be
                              at every fork in the road
                                  in the good and the bad and the not yet

                        My God is more than enough for me



"The Lord is my best friend and my shepherd.  
I always have more than enough."  
PS23:1 TPT

"You give me all I can drink of you until my heart overflows."
PS23:5d TPT









Comments

Popular Posts